Last Modified: April 7, 2019
GrainCoat, LLC (“Company” “we” or “us”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it.
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Website;
- On the Licensed App;
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Services or us; and
This Policy does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Services.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, you may choose not to use the Services. By accessing or using the Services, you accept and agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time, without direct notice to you. Your continued use of the Services after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
Through your use of the Services, you will submit information (collectively “Your Information”) to us including, but not limited to:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website and/or the Licensed App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Services, such as your name, access credentials and email address;
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, or any other information that the Services collects that is personal or personally identifiable (“Personal Information”);
- Information that you publish or display (“Post”) through the Services, or information that you transmit to other users of the Services (collectively “User Contributions”);
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us; and
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Services and usage details.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We collect Your Information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us or Post through the Services; and
- Automatically through the use of automatic data collection technologies.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, which may include Personal Information about you, including:
- Details of your visits to the Website and/or the Licensed App, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website and/or the Licensed App.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Services may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Services. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Services and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use Your Information, including any Personal Information:
- To present the Services and its contents to you and to other users of the Services;
- To provide you with better insights into managing your business and to offer you additional services and/or products that we may provide;
- To provide you with information that you request from us;
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices;
- To notify you about changes to the Services or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Services;
- To improve the Services;
- To contact you, either through phone call or text communication;
- For any other purpose with your consent.
How We Use Information Collected Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. We use information collected through Automatic Data Collection Technologies to help us improve the Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns and recognize you when you return to the Services.
Phone and/or Text Communication. We may use your Personal Information to contact you via phone call or text communication to obtain your opinion on things like the functionality of the Services; how you use the Services and how we can improve the Services. If you do not want us to use your Personal Information in this way, you may customize your notification preferences in your user account with us at any time.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose Your Information, which has been processed and aggregated by us so that it no longer contains your Personal Information (“Aggregated Data”), only with your prior written consent.
We may disclose your Personal Information as follows:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about the Website users is among the assets transferred;
- As necessary to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of Your Information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to the Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted through the Services. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on or in the Services.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
The Services are offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. It is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information through the Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .